Jun 08, 2022
If a Parent Auditor was not created during student registration, please do the following to create one:
- Using your counselor ID and password, log in to Genius. If you can’t remember your password, click the “forgot password” link.
- On the next screen, click the Students tab. This will give you a list of students.
- You can locate specific students in the list. Click on a student’s name to visit their student page.
- In the menu on the left, click Parent Auditor Account. Here, you can see if a Parent Auditor Account already exists for this student.
- If a Parent Auditor Account exists for this student and the email address is correct, you don’t need to go further. Please do not create a duplicate Parent Auditor Account!
- If a Parent Auditor Account exists for this student and the email address is incorrect or needs to be updated, please contact the VVA registrar at [email protected].
- If a Parent Auditor Account does not exist for this student, proceed to the next step.
- To create a Parent Auditor Account, enter the first name, last name, email address, and password for the parent/guardian requesting the Parent Auditor Account. (Note: Please create a strong password for the account using a password manager app or a random generator website; we recommend the Random.org Random String Generator. The parent/guardian may change the password after their initial login.)
- Click Create. The account will be created, and an automated email will be sent to the parent/guardian.
- Please share with the parent/guardian the URL of the Parent Auditor Account web page: https://www.virtualvirginia.org/parents/parent-auditor-accounts. This page provides account access instructions.
For questions and additional information about registration and enrollment in Genius, contact the VVA registrar at [email protected].