Jun 08, 2022
School Account Creation
Virginia public schools must create a Virtual Virginia account. To ensure your school has an existing account or to create a new school account, please contact the VVA registrar at [email protected].
- Step 1: The enrolling school/division counselor of record creates a VVA student account if the student is new to VVA.
- Step 2: The enrolling school/division counselor of record enrolls the student in the VVA course(s).
Payment (for Fee-Based Enrollments Only)
- Step 3: The enrolling school/division counselor of record makes applicable enrollment fee payment via credit card or requests invoice for fee-based enrollments.
- Step 4: Based on the method of payment in Step 3, VVA automatically generates:
- an electronic receipt of payment for credit card payments, or
- a digital Invoice for invoice payments.
- Step 5: VVA processes enrollment, and school/division enrollments are rostered in VVA courses.
Invoicing (for Invoice Payments Only)
- Step 6: VVA sends enrollment agreement form to the enrolling school/division.
- Step 7: The school/division signs enrollment agreement and returns to VVA.
- Step 8: VDOE invoices school/division per agreement.