Aug 31, 2022
Mentors, counselors, and school/division coordinators of record can pull summary attendance reports by following these steps:
- Using your mentor, counselor, or coordinator ID and password, log in to Genius. If you can’t remember your password, click the “forgot password” link.
- Click the Students tab at the top of the page.
- Click Student Absences on the left side of the page.
- Enter the Start Date and End Date for the desired date range.
- In the Status Attendance dropdown menu, select either Absent or Present, or leave this field blank to show all students' attendance status.
- In the Affiliation dropdown menu, division coordinators may choose a specific school in their division, or leave that field blank to display all students in their division.
- Click the Get Data button to generate the report.